Santa Fe chicken salad is a popular dish at Chili’s. It includes grilled chicken, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, and cilantro. The total calorie count for one serving of this dish is 478 calories.
The chili’s grilled chicken salad nutrition is a question that has been asked many times. There are two different answers to the question, but one answer is more accurate than the other.
Chili’s Santa Fe Chicken Salad has 670 calories in a single salad dish.
How many calories does Chili’s grilled chicken salad have?
A single dish has 430 calories. Request your dressing on the side and omit the cheese if you want to save the 22 fat grams and 1,010 milligrams of sodium. Don’t be fooled by the grilled chicken. Chili’s most popular salad has a whopping 1,410 calories in it.
How many calories are in Chili’s chicken fajitas, for example? calories: 270
Similarly, how many carbohydrates does a Santa Fe chicken salad have?
|630 calories||(2636 kJ)|
|Carbohydrates Total||27 g||9%|
|Fiber in the Diet||7 g||28%|
Chili’s offers what kinds of salads?
Soups that are hot and delicious, world-famous chili, and delectable salads made with fresh ingredients
- Salad with Boneless Buffalo Chicken.
- Salad with Quesadilla Explosion.
- Salad with Santa Fe Crispers®
- Salad de Pollo from Santa Fe.
- Seared Shrimp in a Caribbean Salad
- Salad with grilled chicken from the Caribbean.
- Salad with Southwest Chicken Caesar dressing.
- Salad Caesar with Shrimp from the Southwest.
Answers to Related Questions
Which salad is the healthiest to eat?
From best to worst, here are 14 healthy salad greens.
- 5454. Beet Greens Provide All of Your Vitamin K Needs.
- 5456. Vitamins, calcium, and iron are found in dandelion greens.
- Collard Greens Have a High Vitamin C Content.
- 5460. Folate, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K are all found in Romaine.
- Butter lettuce is a good source of vitamin A, according to 5462.
Which eatery serves the healthiest salads?
Every Fast Food Restaurant’s Healthiest Salad
- Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad from Wendy’s. Wendy’s provided this image.
- Grilled Market Salad from Chick-fil-A. Chick-fil-A provided this image.
- Garden Grilled Chicken Salad from Burger King. Burger King provided this image.
- Roast Turkey Farmhouse Salad from Arby’s. Arby’s provided this image.
- Salad Caesar with peppercorns from Quiznos.
- BBQ Chicken Salad from Panera Bread.
What is the healthiest item on the Chili’s menu?
These seven healthful Chili’s menu items have all been approved by nutritionists.
- 1 salad with grilled chicken. Chili’s provided this image.
- 2 ancho sardines Chili’s provided this image.
- 3 pieces of mango-chile chicken Chili’s provided this image.
- 4 pieces of fajitas Chili’s provided this image.
- 5 Black Bean Patty Old Timer Burger
- 6 Sirloin Classics with Grilled Avocado
- Salad de Pollo de Santa Fe (Santa Fe Chicken Salad).
Chili’s grilled chicken salad has how many carbs?
|440 calories||(1841 kJ)|
|Carbohydrates Total||23 g||8%|
|Fiber in the Diet||5 g||20%|
What is the sugar content of grilled chicken salad?
|340 calories||(1423 kJ)|
|Carbohydrates Total||16 g||5%|
|Fiber in the Diet||7 g||28%|
What is the calorie count of a buffalo chicken salad?
This delicious, nutritious salad has all the taste of Buffalo chicken wings. In contrast to chicken wings, a large serving of this healthy Buffalo chicken salad dish has just 291 calories.
What’s on the house salad at Chili’s?
Tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, shredded cheese, garlic croutons, and dressing of your choice
What do they have on the menu at Chili’s?
Favorite Chili Recipes
- Cheese on an Old Timer Fries with a beef patty that isn’t pink.
- Ribs prepared to order. Fries with roasted street corn
- Mix & Match Fajitas. Chicken, Steak.
- Crispy Chicken Crispers with Honey and Chipotle. Fries with corn on the cob
- Combo of a Smokehouse and a Bar.
What is the calorie count of a fajita sans tortillas?
Chili’s Grill & Bar Restaurant
|For a serving size of one, use the following recipe (100g)|
|How many calories are in Chicken Fajitas, without tortillas & condiments? Amount of calories in Chicken Fajitas, without tortillas & condiments: Calories 390||117 calories from fat (30 percent )|
|Daily Value Percentage|
Without tortillas, how do you consume fajitas?
I still like fajitas, but I’ve begun to eat them without tortillas. On a dish, I combine the fajita meat, grilled onions, bell peppers, rice, beans, and a dollop of soured milk. Tortillas contain 80 to 130 calories apiece, which isn’t a lot, but when you have three or four with a meal, it adds up.
What is the calorie count of a chicken fajita?
United States of America
|85 g||chicken fajitas||192|
|49 g||tortilla made with flour||159|
|2 tbsp||cheese from Mexico||101|
|1 tbsp||sour cream||28|
How many calories are in a Mexican restaurant chicken fajita?
Serve the fajitas rolled up. There are 334 calories in each fajita, as well as 9 grams of total fat and 2 grams of saturated fat.
Chili’s chicken fajitas cost how much?
Menu Prices at Chili’s
|Nachos classics with chicken fajitas or beef fajitas||$11.99|
|Gaucamole made from scratch||$7.49|
|Wings with a Personal Touch||$10.49|
|Boneless Wings are a signature dish.||$10.69|
How many calories should I consume on a daily basis?
To maintain her weight, the typical woman requires approximately 2,000 calories per day, and 1,500 calories per day to shed one pound per week. Meanwhile, a typical guy need 2,500 calories to maintain his weight and 2,000 calories to shed one pound each week. This, however, is dependent on a number of variables.
Chili’s fajitas have how many carbs?
|510 calories||(2134 kJ)|
|Carbohydrates Total||22 g||7%|
|Fiber in the Diet||3 g||12%|
Chili’s tortilla chips have how many carbs?
|470 calories||(1967 kJ)|
|Carbohydrates Total||60 g||20%|
|Fiber in the Diet||5 g||20%|
What is the carb count in a Chili’s salad?
|150 calories||(628 kJ)|
|Carbohydrates Total||15 g||5%|
|Fiber in the Diet||2 g||8%|
Are these mashed potatoes from Chili’s?
Copycat Recipe for Chili’s Loaded Mashed Potatoes 5 pounds peeled and diced potatoes (serves 14) a third of a cup of sour cream 1/2 gallon of milk 3 tablespoons unsalted butter Season with salt and pepper to taste. 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled sliced bacon 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese mix 3 sliced green onions
Chili’s uses what type of lettuce?
With a Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce with your choice of protein, parmesan cheese, and croutons.
The chili’s salad menu is a popular restaurant chain. They serve salads with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and other ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many calories are in a Santa Fe salad from Chilis?
A Santa Fe salad from Chilis contains about 150 calories.
How much is the Santa Fe chicken salad at Chilis?
The Santa Fe chicken salad at Chilis is $8.99