My love for ATHO Burma food started when I was in university, around 2002. I was eating my normal quite healthy diet. I was working for a brand new startup company, and my job was to be the delivery boy for the company. I was delivering ATHO Burma food, which was a brownish red colour soup with vegetables. It was quite different from the normal brownish red colour soup. It was the only type of soup at the company’s cafe, which was not the only place where you could eat ATHO Burma food. I really liked it, and the company’s “Burmese special” was the only thing I would eat. I was eating it two times a day, and
I’ve been going to Burma for the last 2 years and I’m coming back next week with a bunch of ATHO food. I have more pictures and video of the process. I’m not sure if I can upload them for copyright reasons. I’d love to hear your comments! You can find ATHO Burma food at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ATHO-Burma-food-store/600837250878456
Burma is a region of Southeast Asia that borders China, India, and Bangladesh, and the country has been known for its spicy cuisine for centuries. The Burmese people love their food, and they take their meals very seriously. They believe that you should eat in the morning, and that it is best to start the day off right.
- Atho is a Burmese street dish that is also famous in India.
- Remove half a teaspoon of chili powder from the deep-fried oil and set it aside.
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the noodle cake, a teaspoon of salt, and the orange food coloring.
- Toss together the cooked noodles, cabbage, onions, potatoes, coriander leaves, and fried onions.
People often wonder how ATHO Burmese is made.
- In a wok, heat the oil and cook the chopped onions till golden brown.
- 12 tsp chili powder should be added to the deep fried oil and set aside.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Drain excess water and set aside after the potatoes are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles, cabbage, onions, coriander leaves, and fried onions.
Second, what is ATHO stand for? Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia. Atho may be referring to. Atho (food), a noodle dish with eggs. The Horned God is one of the two main deities found in certain neopagan faiths, particularly Wicca.
What is ATHO composed of in this light?
Atho fry, on the other hand, is a hot dish made by tossing cabbage, carrot, and onion slices in a frying pan. Garlic oil, masala, salt, and chilli powder are added to the pan, followed by handfuls of atho noodles and ladles of an unique sauce.
In a Burmese restaurant, what should I order?
Here’s a rundown of key ingredients, meals, preparation and eating methods, and some of Burmese cuisine’s most well-known regional specialities.
- Mohinga. Alison Spiegel is a writer.
- Salads, such as the well-known Tea Leaf Salad.
- Curries with a mild flavor.
- Food found on the streets.
- Fruit that has been freshly picked.
- Toddy Palm Sugar is a kind of palm sugar.
Answers to Related Questions
What is the origin of Burmese cuisine?
Modern Burmese cuisine comes in two generalvarieties: coastal and inland. The cuisine in the coastalareas, such as that in the main city Yangon, makes extensive use offish and seafood-based products like fish sauce and ngapi(fermented seafood).
What is Burma’s national dish?
What is Bejo cuisine?
Bejo is a deep-fried Burmese dish composed with rice powder and Bengal gram, and it’s served with Mohinga. Customers are given a foundation combination of noodles, veggies, sauces, and crumbledbejo, to which they may add as much of the hot plantain-stem soup as they want.
What is Myanmar’s most popular dish?
Myanmar’s Top 10 Foods
- Salad of tea leaves This is Myanmar’s most popular dish.
- Rice cooked in the Shan manner. This Shan dish, also known as fish rice, is a staple of Myanmar cuisine.
- Curry. Try it with pork, fish, shrimp, beef, or mutton for a delectable dinner.
- Meal in a tea cafe
- Things that have been deep-fried.
- Noodles in the Shan style
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you do an ATHO dish?
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.
How is ATHO made?
ATHO is made by a team of highly intelligent question answering bots.
What is traditional Burmese food?
Burmese food is a traditional cuisine of Myanmar. It is known for its complexity and variety, as well as the use of ingredients such as fish sauce, dried shrimp, fermented tea leaves, and chili peppers.