Are you seeing the same Facebook login error again and again, no matter how many times you try? You are not alone.
Find out what to do if you’re getting the “Something unexpected happened. Try again” error on Facebook.
What Is Facebook Login Error
Table of Contents
Facebook Login Error is a common issue experienced by users trying to log in to their Facebook accounts. The error message typically reads “Sorry, something unexpected happened. Try again.” or “Ocurrió algo inesperado. Vuelve a intentarlo.” and it has different unknown error codes such as empty responses (#1.1357045), error during xslt transformation, dashlane unknown error 2065, unknown error 0xe80004, and others.
There are various reasons why this error may occur, such as server maintenance or update, login attempts from a new device, incorrect login credentials, or a bug in the Facebook system.
To fix Facebook Login Error, try refreshing the page, clearing your cache and cookies, checking your internet connection, ensuring that you have entered the correct login credentials, and trying again after some time. Contact Facebook’s technical support for further assistance if these solutions don’t work.
Pro Tip: Regularly update your password and log out of your Facebook account from unrecognized devices to prevent login errors and improve the security of your account.
What Causes Facebook Login Error
Facebook login errors can be caused by various factors such as technical glitches, incorrect login credentials, or server downtimes. The error message ‘Sorry, something unexpected happened. Try again’, or ‘Ocurrió algo inesperado. Vuelve a intentarlo’, indicates a general login error without specifying the root cause.
However, other error messages such as ‘Unknown error (empty response) (#1.1357045)’, ‘Error during XSLT transformation: An unknown error has occurred’, ‘Could not retrieve targeting information: Unknown error (empty response) (#1.1357045)’, ‘Dashlane Unknown Error 2065’, or ‘Unknown Error 0xE80004’ provide specific clues to the nature of the login error.
To resolve these issues, clear your browser cache and cookies, disable browser extensions that may interfere with the login process, use the latest browser or Facebook app version, check your internet connection, and ensure correct login credentials. If the problem persists, contact Facebook support or refer to specific error codes for resolution.
Pro Tip: Keep your login credentials safe and secure and avoid using public Wi-Fi to access your Facebook account.
Sorry, something unexpected happened. try again. (unknown error (empty response) (#1.1357045))
If you encounter the “Sorry, something unexpected happened. Try again” or any other Facebook login error on your device, there are a few steps you can take to rectify the issue. One of the main causes of this issue is cache and cookies that may be stored in your browser.
Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies from the settings menu.
- Disable any browser extensions that may be interfering with Facebook login.
- Ensure that your Facebook app is updated to the latest version available.
- Reset your device’s network settings and try logging in again.
If the error persists, log in from a different device or browser. You can also contact Facebook’s customer support for further assistance.
Pro tip: To prevent this issue from happening in the future, clear your browser’s cache and cookies regularly and keep your browser and Facebook app updated to the latest version available.
Ocurrió algo inesperado. vuelve a intentarlo. (unknown error (empty response) (#1.1357045))
If you encounter the “Ocurrió Algo Inesperado” error while trying to log in to Facebook, there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue:
1. Check your internet connection and try again: This error may be a temporary glitch due to a weak internet connection, so ensuring a stable internet connection and trying to log in again might help.
2. Clear your browser’s cache and try again: Clearing your browser’s cache can help in resolving this error in some cases.
3. Try using another browser or device: Sometimes, the error may be related to a specific browser or device. For example, switching to another browser or device to log in to Facebook may help to bypass the error.
4. Contact Facebook support: If the above steps do not work, you can contact Facebook support for further assistance resolving the error. Remember to provide as much detail as possible about the error message you received, such as the error code or message.
Pro Tip: Keeping your browser and device updated and clearing your cache regularly can prevent errors like this from occurring in the future.
Error during xslt transformation an unknown error has occurred drac
If you are experiencing an error during XSLT transformation while attempting to log in to Facebook, you may see an error message like “Sorry, something unexpected happened. Try again.” This could also appear in Spanish as “Ocurrió algo inesperado. Vuelve a intentarlo.” In addition to this Facebook login error, other error messages associated with unknown errors include “Error during XSLT transformation: An unknown error has occurred drac,” “Dashlane unknown error 2065,” “Could not retrieve targeting information: unknown error (empty response) (#1.1357045),” and “Unknown error 0xe80004.”
To resolve this issue, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Clear your browser history and cache
2. Disable any browser extensions or add-ons
3. Try logging in from a different browser or device
4. Contact Facebook support for more assistance.
Pro tip: Clearing your browser history and cache is a common solution to unknown errors during Facebook login attempts.
Dashlane unknown error 2065
If you’re encountering the Dashlane Unknown Error 2065, here are some steps you can take to fix it:
1. Check your internet connection: A weak internet connection can be the reason for this error. Make sure your internet connection is strong and try again.
2. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies: Go to your browser’s settings or preferences and clear the cache and cookies. After clearing, restart the browser and try logging into Dashlane again.
3. Disable browser extensions: Dashlane could be facing conflicts with one or more extensions installed in your browser, try disabling them to see if it resolves the issue.
4. Reinstall Dashlane: If none of the above steps work, try reinstalling Dashlane on your device.
Remember to ensure that your Dashlane application is up-to-date in the first place to avoid encountering any such issues. For further assistance, you can contact the Dashlane support team.
Pro tip: It is a good practice to keep a backup of all your Dashlane data before making any changes or reinstalling the application.
Could not retrieve targeting information: unknown error (empty response) (#1.1357045)
If you encounter the error message “Could not retrieve targeting information” while logging into Facebook, there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue:
1. Check your internet connection: unstable or weak internet connections can cause website login issues. Try resetting your Wi-Fi router, reconnecting your device to the internet, or logging in from a different device.
2. Check for updates: outdated versions of Facebook, web browsers, or operating systems can cause login issues. Ensure all your apps are current before attempting to log in to Facebook.
3. Clear cookies and cache: accumulated data in cookies and cache memory can sometimes interfere with Facebook’s login process. Clear your browser’s cookies and cache and try logging in again.
4. Contact Facebook support: if none of the above steps work, try contacting Facebook support for further assistance.
Pro Tip: Always ensure your internet connection is stable and your browser is up to date to avoid login issues like “Could not retrieve targeting information”.
Unknown error 0xe80004
If you are encountering Unknown Error 0xE80004 when attempting to log in to Facebook, there are a few things that you can try to resolve the issue.
One potential solution is clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different web browser altogether. You may also want to update your web browser to the latest version or use the Facebook mobile app instead of the website.
Another option is to check your internet connection and ensure it is stable, as a weak or unstable connection may be causing the error. If none of these solutions work, it may be helpful to try logging in to Facebook from a different device or contacting Facebook support for assistance.
Remember to take a calm approach and be patient when resolving the issue!