Are you considering a bold and trendy hair transformation in 2020? Look no further than black hair with blonde underneath! This striking color combination is all the rage this year, offering a unique and edgy look that will turn heads wherever you go. Whether you’re looking to make a statement or simply want to try something new, black hair with blonde underneath is a fantastic choice.
Black Hair With Blonde Underneath 2020
Table of Contents
The contrasting colors of black and blonde create a visually stunning effect that adds depth and dimension to your hairstyle. The dark base of black hair provides a dramatic backdrop, while the blonde highlights underneath add an unexpected pop of brightness. This style allows you to showcase your individuality and express your personal style in a fun and fashionable way.
In 2020, there are various techniques and styles available for achieving the perfect black hair with blonde underneath look. From subtle highlights peeking through layers of black locks to bolder contrast with chunky sections of blonde, there’s an option for everyone. Consult with a professional stylist who can help determine the best approach based on your desired outcome and hair type.
So why not embrace the latest trend in hairstyling? Black hair with blonde underneath is sure to give you that extra boost of confidence while keeping you on-trend in 2020. Get ready to rock this eye-catching style and leave everyone mesmerized by your fabulous new look!
Choosing the Right Shade of Blonde for Black Hair
When it comes to adding blonde highlights or undertones to black hair, choosing the right shade is crucial. It can make a significant difference in enhancing your overall look and complementing your features. Let’s explore some factors to consider when selecting the perfect blonde shade for your black hair.
Consider Your Skin Tone
One essential factor to keep in mind is your skin tone. Different shades of blonde can either brighten or wash out your complexion, so it’s important to choose one that harmonizes with your skin undertones. Here are a few guidelines:
- Warm Skin Tones: If you have warm undertones like golden or olive, opt for honey blondes, caramel tones, or even strawberry blondes. These warm shades will blend seamlessly with your complexion and create a beautiful contrast against black hair.
- Cool Skin Tones: For those with cool undertones such as pink or blue, platinum blondes, ashy hues, or icy blondes work well. These cooler shades will provide an edgy and modern look when paired with black hair.
Remember that these are general guidelines and personal preference plays a significant role. Don’t be afraid to experiment and consult with a professional colorist who can help determine the best shade based on your unique features.
Hair Length and Texture Matters
Another aspect to consider is the length and texture of your hair. Certain shades of blonde may appear more flattering depending on these factors:
- Short Hair: Shorter hairstyles tend to showcase bold streaks more prominently than longer locks. If you have short black hair, you might want to consider chunkier highlights in lighter blonde shades like platinum or ash.
- Long Hair: Long black hair provides more flexibility when it comes to highlighting options. You can experiment with various techniques such as balayage or ombré using different shades of blonde underneath for a natural-looking effect.
Additionally, the texture of your hair can affect how the blonde undertones appear. For instance, wavy or curly black hair may create a more dimensional and eye-catching look when combined with softer, blended shades of blonde.
Blonde Undertones for Black Hair
When choosing blonde undertones for black hair, it’s essential to consider the desired effect you want to achieve. Here are a few options to explore:
- Subtle Highlights: If you prefer a more understated look, opt for thin highlights strategically placed around your face and throughout your hair for a sun-kissed effect.
- Face-Framing Balayage: Adding soft, face-framing balayage highlights in shades like golden or caramel can beautifully frame your features while adding depth and dimension.
- Contrasting Ombré: For those looking for a bolder statement, an ombré technique using high contrast blondes such as platinum or silver can create a striking visual impact against black hair.
Remember that maintaining healthy hair is important when undergoing any coloring process. Regular deep conditioning treatments and professional care will help keep your black hair with blonde undertones looking vibrant and lustrous.
In conclusion, choosing the right shade of blonde for black hair requires considering factors such as skin tone, hair length and texture, and desired effects. By taking these aspects into account and consulting with an experienced colorist, you’ll be able to achieve a stunning look that enhances your natural beauty.